Church Fenton - Parish Council
These pages within the Community website are run by Church Fenton Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Live video streams do not have captions.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call phone contact: 07795071741
We can provide text copy of all the pages within the Parish Council section of this website and we will consider your request; getting back to you within 10 working days.
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Mrs G Ashton, Clerk to the Council, Granstable House, Biggin Lane, Little Fenton, LS25 6HQ, North Yorkshire or phone on 07795 071741.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Church Fenton Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
These pages within the Community website are partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 10 September 2020 and will be reviewed within 12 months.